Thursday, January 29, 2015

Yep I'm a planner person!

      A few years ago after I started having kids, I starting not remember anything unless I wrote it down. So I bought a cheap planner from Walmart and it helped to keep me organized, but there were so many features I wanted in a planner that the cheap one from Walmart didn't have, so I set out on a search for a better planner. I have tried lots of different ones over the years that I really liked, but I didn't love.
      I think I first saw an Erin Condren Life Planners on pinterest about 6 months ago. So I googled it and found her website and probably spent way to much time eyeing up all the beautiful wonderful things I wanted in a planner. Like customizable interchangeable front and back covers that are super sturdy, a built in folder to stick all kinds of extra things in so they don't fall out, colorful stickers, a clear zip lock pouch, a page holder ruler, a pen holder, and not to mention all the great accessories they have to go along with it. I really tried to talk myself out of getting it, that I really didn't need a new planner, that it cost to much, but I couldn't stop dreaming about it (I know I'm a dork I dream about a planner) so finally I just bit the bullet and ordered me a life planner.
     I have had my planner now for about 5 months and I absolutely love it. Ya I'm kind of obsessed. It keeps me so organized, and it is so cute. I take it with me everywhere and it holds up being thrown into my purse or diaper bag. Really if you've ever wanted a really great life planner this is the one. If you sign up on her website they will email you a $10off coupon to use on your first purchase. Check it out!
                                 https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/breanneritter0803

Comment and let me know what you think, or if there is a planner you love, or how you stay organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment