Thursday, January 29, 2015

Non-Candy Class Valentine Idea

I like the idea of a non-candy valentine but still something the kids can use. So this is what I made for my sons kindergarten class for valentines.

I got the sanitizers and holders at Bath and Body works, then I made the labels and had them printed on sticker paper. (but you could just print them on regular paper and glue them on with a glue stick)
                                                   Here are 36 labels on a 8 1/2x11 page
Feel free to use, but please just leave a comment so I know the stuff that I make actually goes to good use! THANKS

I think the kids will love having their very own sanitizer to hang on their backpack and hopefully it will help with sickness, cause we all know lots of that is going around this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment